Monday, June 2, 2014

Knit.wear



Knit.wear…Spring/Summer 2014




It is here!!!  The Spring/Summer 2014 issue.  Knit.wear is a bi-annual issue so it is packed with beautiful sweaters.  So I have picked my top 4 Favs!!

My first choice is the Folded Lace Tank, by Bristol Ivy.  The simple tee has folded pleats on one shoulder with lace hidden inside the folds.  A beautiful “everyday sweater”. I would use Zitrons, Glanz Punkt, it is 60% Silk and 40% Modal.  The drape and sheen would be gorgeous!!!


Glanz Punkt #8028
Electric Magenta

Second choice is the Gusset Tunic, by Alice Tang.  A simple pullover with an asymmetrical gusset on one side.  The yarn is what makes this simple design beautiful.  I would use Schulana's Macaibo, 51% Cotton and 49% Viscose.  Macaibo has a wonderful drape to it.
 
Macaibo #33

Third on my list is the awesome Short–Row Vest, by Carol Feller.  This vest is knit out of our very own Schoppel Wolle, Leinen Los!!!  I know for sure Sharon cannot wait to knit up this beauty!!  I can see her looking very cute wearing this vest with a pair of her awesome high heels!!!


Leinen Los #0980

Leinen Los #9093


Fourth, but not last, as I LOVE all the sweaters in this issue, is the Pleated Elliptical Cardigan, by Sara Morris.  I would knit it out of Rylie, by Hikoo.  Rylie is 50% Baby Alpaca, 25% Mulberry Silk and 25% Linen.  Boy, not only luxurious but a dream to wear!!  This cardigan has a vintage look of a bed jacket with an updated edge of inverted box pleats and a pretty smocking stitch.

Rylie #090
Driftwood


Come in and pick up your copy of Knit.wear  Spring/Summer 2014 before we run out!!!  What sweaters will be your favorites?

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment